Wow in case you missed it!
Our 1st 2016 singlehanded evening (aka the 3 B's) races of the summer kicked off with, are you sitting down? 15 boats racing and one of our racers working the committee boat for a total of 16 out enjoying a beautiful evening of racing.
We got 4 races in with Lasers, Laser Radials, Force 5's, and a Mirror Dingy. Would not be surprised to see 20 boats on the line starting very soon. Come join in the fun!
Hope to see you Tuesday
June 7 Tuesday #1
14 Tuesday #2
21 Tuesday #3
28 Tuesday #4
July 12 Tuesday #5
19 Tuesday #6
26 Tuesday #7
August 2 Tuesday #8
9 Tuesday #9
16 Tuesday #10
23 Tuesday #11
27 Saturday #12
September 10 Saturday #13
17 BYC Low Tide Regatta
24 Saturday #1
October 1 Saturday #2
8 Saturday #3
- All class of boats that can be singlehanded are welcome to race. JAM only if sloop rigged.
- Races are kept short, 10 – 15 minutes each.
- All boats start at the same time.
- Generally 2 – 4 races per evening.
- We try to get off the beach and sailing by 6:00 – 6:30, no racing will start until everyone is on the water.
- Races will be timed and the Portsmouth Handicap System used to score all races and the Series.
BYC Singlehanded Sailing Twitter Account:
@bycsinglehanded - Join the conversation, post pics, and congratulate the winners.
- Posted each week on the BYC web site.
- Paper copies posted weekly at the club.
2016 Singlehanded Fleet Captain
Page 6 of 6