NOR: (Yes you should read the whole page!)
- Three boats entered by country.
- Each boat will display their country flag at each boats mast head. (Flags will be supplied, Chris would like them back afterwards please.)
- The earlier we get sailing the more races we get in.
- The 3 B’s and hardware awarded after racing.
- Gold, Silver and Bronze awarded to the sailors from the top 3 countries.
- This event is limited to a maximum of 30 sailor’s total, from 10 different countries. (Yes we have that many flags.)
- Advanced registration would be nice. (Letting me know you will be there makes it easier to divide teams as fair as possible, then all you need to do is show up ready to sail.)
- The governing body, International Berlympic Committee, (Tim & Chris) will assign the teams in as fair a manner as possible.
- Assignments made the evening of the racing.
- Attempts will be made to not have all of the same type of boats assigned together.
- In all matters sailing the US Sailing, RRS apply.
- Skippers Meeting at 6:00pm
- Try to get off the beach and sailing by 6:15ish.
- Normal Tuesday evening racing with 3 minute starts, short 10 – 15 minute races.
- Low Point Scoring for the evening’s races.
- Races will be timed, the Portsmouth Handicap System applied.
- The scores for each county will be totaled after racing with the county having the lowest combined scores, from their three boats, winning the “2019 Berlympics”.